BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Great Story and Characters

All Fired Up (Road to Love) - Lori Foster

Charlotte Parrish has always wanted a certain kind of man: someone responsible, settled, boring. Bad boys need not apply. But when her car leaves her stranded and a mysterious stranger with brooding eyes and a protective streak comes to her rescue, she can’t deny how drawn she is to him. In town searching for family he’s never met, Mitch is everything she never thought she wanted—and suddenly everything she craves. Finding his half brothers after all these years is more than Mitch Crews has allowed himself to wish for. Finding love never even crossed his mind…until he meets Charlotte. She’s sweet, warmhearted, sexier than she knows—and too damn good for an ex-con like him. But when his past comes back to haunt him, putting Charlotte—and the family he’s come to care for—in danger, Mitch isn’t playing by the rules. He’s already surrendered his heart, but now he’ll risk his life.

This was a great story by a great author. I’ve read a number of her books and they don’t disappoint. I really liked both Charlotte and Mitch as the plot. I liked seeing the characters from the other books in the series as well. I can’t wait for the next book in this series. I highly recommend.

**I voluntarily read and reviewed this book