BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Good Story and Good Characters

Tangled Up In Christmas - Lisa Renee Jones

Roarke had been Hannah’s babysitter at one time having been six years older than her. Hannah and Roarke had been best friends all their lives. And fell in love and became engaged to marry.  She had been the girl next store and knew Roarke better than anyone. Than Hannah got an email with a beautiful model hanging all over Roarke. Roarke had been a YouTube sensation as “ the Horse Wrangler”. Hannah couldn't forgive his cheating and called off the engagement and never let Roarke even try to explain.  Than she ;left Sweetwater-their hometown- and went to LA seven years ago. She worked as a high fashion photographer. Than her boss got caught up in a scandal and she was blacklisted unfairly as well. Hannah moved back to texas and started an event planning business. Linda was a photographer from Dallas who became hannah’s business partner. When Linda got injured she took a job for Linda. Hannah goes to the event and meets up with an old friend Jason- who is Roarke’s best friend. Jason’s fiance wants Hannah to do the planning for the event they are launching. It is in Sweetwater. It is to be a Christmas festival. She would have to spend a lot of time with roarke as he was part of the committee. Roarke was now a veterinarian now. Hannah literally runs into Roiarke at the airport. Hannah tries to stay away from Roarke both physically and emotionally Hannah nor Roarke had ever got over each other.

I really enjoyed this book. It was an easy heartwarming second chance romance. I would have liked to see more of Hannah and Roarke working on their issues. There was a lot of back and forth in this book but in the end it was worth it. I loved the ending. I advise you to read the first book in this series for a smoother read. I loved how everyone in the town pitched in to help Hannah’s ideas happen. I cheered Roarke and Hannah on. I loved Roarke and hannah’s relationship and he could finally tell her the truth. Hannah and roarke definitely had great chemistry. I wish I could rate this 4.5 I loved the characters and the ins and outs of this book and I recommend it.