BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Great Story and Characters

The Sheikh’s Pregnant Lover (Sheikhs of Al-Dashalid) - Leslie North

Sheikh Kyril couldn’t lose her again. He tore through the train station and then spotted her- Hannah. She was standing at the train but didn’t get on. When he finally was next to her she said she couldn’t find her ticket. He told her he wou;ld take on his jet wherever she wanted to go and she said that would spoil the experience. Then he noticed her slight baby bump and she told him that it was his baby. Kyril was overjoyed. When she went to get on the train Hannah found that Kyril had bought her a ticket for a private sleeper car to travel to Venice. But he didn’t come with her. When she got off the train there Kyril was saying they must talk and they would go to his hotel room. Kyril had recently learned that he must marry by his thirtieth birthday which was coming up soon and he wanted it to be hannah. They had spent a fantastic week together three months ago and then they parted, Kyril could not get Hannah out of his mind and searched for her and now he found her. Hannah’s parents had died and she had raised her younger sister for ten years but now her sister was going to college and now she was free and she wanted to see the world but now she pregnant. Kyril told her they will marry and raise their child and Hannah agreed.

I loved this book. Ms North is an excellent author and definitely knows how to write about sheikh’s. I believe I have read all her books on this subject and anything else I find of hers. She has become one of my favorite authors. I loved Kyril and hannah together and how they interacted. I loved how Hannah stuck up for herself and wouldn’t back down. I loved how Kyril’s sister in law and the tribe’s women accepted Hannah. This was a fast pace, easy, and hot read. I also loved the plot. I loved that Kyril wanted Hannah back before he knew she was carrying his child. Kyril and Hannah had hot chemistry. I didn't like how Kyril acted when he found out Hannah made the contact he had tried to but I understood how he was raised. I loved the characters and the ins and outs of this book and I highly recommend it.