BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Great Story and Characters

Darkness Rising (Darkness #9) - Katie Reus

Awakened after millennia, dragon warrior Reaper is ready to fulfill his destiny…until he sees Greer. With one glimpse, everything Reaper has ever known throughout his very long life is irrevocably changed. Greer’s his mate, he feels it in his blood, in his soul—but convincing her is another matter. The dragon clan healer finds him obnoxious and annoying, but he knows a woman’s interest when he smells it. And Greer smells like one word: mine.

This author is one I’ve recently discovered, and whose books I’ve fallen in love with, thanks to these opportunities to review. Because of that, I haven’t been reading her books in particular order and I’m not sure I’ve read any from this particular series. To say the end of the book threw me for a loop was an understatement, which I was happy for. With the way Greer and Reaper meet, I was thinking it was going to be just another opposites attract fated mates-type book, but it was so much more! I absolutely loved it, but now I need to go back and figure out what ones I’m missing from this series so I can read them all. I highly recommend.

**I voluntarily read and reviewed this book