BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Loved It!!

Sapphire Flames (Hidden Legacy #4) -  Ilona Andrews

In a world where magic is the key to power and wealth, Catalina Baylor is a Prime, the highest rank of magic user, and the Head of her House. Catalina has always been afraid to use her unique powers, but when her friend’s mother and sister are murdered, Catalina risks her reputation and safety to unravel the mystery. But behind the scenes powerful forces are at work, and one of them is Alessandro Sagredo, the Italian Prime who was once Catalina’s teenage crush. Dangerous and unpredictable, Alessandro’s true motives are unclear, but he’s drawn to Catalina like a moth to a flame. To help her friend, Catalina must test the limits of her extraordinary powers, but doing so may cost her both her House–and her heart.

I have seen this authors name for years and I think I might have maybe read some of her stories in anthologies but never really got a chance to try a full book of hers. I’m really regretting not reading her sooner. I absolutely LOVED this book. I have already looked up the books that are before this as well as other series’ of hers and to say my TBR has significantly increased would be an understatement. I loved Catalina. I loved following her in this story as she begins her journey as head of her house. I can’t wait until the next book in this series! I highly recommend.

**I voluntarily read and reviewed this book