BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Great Story and Characters

Lethal Nights - Lora Leigh

Ilya Dragonovich is no stranger to the dark side. As a safe-house owner for security agency Brute Force, Dragon knows that the battle line between good and evil runs through the heart of every man—and, sometimes, a beautiful woman. Emma Jane Preston needs help. After her marriage crumbled, she believed she could get back to a normal, happy life. But now she needs the kind of protection that comes at a cost—one that only someone like Dragon can provide. But can Emma Jane trust this handsome, undercover operator to keep her safe when she is in danger of falling into the arms of the deeply seductive, fiery Dragon. . .and never letting go?

This was a pretty good book. The end was kind of quickly done but it didn’t bother me. I am very familiar with Ilya from other books by this author so I was happy to get his story. I really liked Emma Jane. I wasn’t really sure how I was going to feel about her with the family dynamics in the beginning, but I wasn’t disappointed at all. The only other thing to really add is the parallels the author uses that make this book as close to a paranormal with it being a  contemporary. I wasn’t really sure how I felt about it, but I just rolled with it as part of the story. I recommend, especially for other fans of this author.

**I voluntarily read and reviewed this book