BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Loved It!!

The Blacksmith Queen (The Scarred Earth Saga #1) - G.A. Aiken

With the demise of the Old King, there’s a prophesy that a queen will ascend to the throne of the Black Hills. Bad news for the king’s sons, who are prepared to defend their birthright against all comers. But for blacksmith Keeley Smythe, war is great for business. Until it looks like the chosen queen will be Beatrix, her younger sister. Now it’s all Keeley can do to protect her family from the enraged royals. Luckily, Keeley doesn’t have to fight alone. Because thundering to her aid comes a clan of kilt-wearing mountain warriors called the Amichai. Not the most socially adept group, but soldiers have never bothered Keeley, and rough, gruff Caid, actually seems to respect her. A good thing because the fierce warrior will be by her side for a much longer ride than any prophesy ever envisioned.

There’s something about the way this author makes her characters that I absolutely love. She writes differently than most authors and I never know what to expect!! I really loved this book and devoured it as quickly as I could. Keeley is definitely one of my new favorite characters. I can’t wait for the next book in this series. I highly recommend.

**I voluntarily read and reviewed this book