BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Great Story and Characters

Guardian of Darkness - Katie Reus

Before five years ago, Gabriel had never met Vega, but he knows how she's going to die. He knows he'll be involved... unless he can make sure they never meet, never cross paths, so that his vision will never come true. So he left his pack behind, joined the Stavros pack and was determined to never let that future play out. To never meet her at all. Fate had other plans—and she walked right into his life when he least expected it. For the last five years he’s avoided Vega whenever possible even while trying to keep an eye on her. But when she gets cagey with her pack and disappears, he has no choice but to follow her. Now, circumstances are forcing them to work together and he’s determined to protect her against any threat. If that means dying for her, he’s more than willing to. But she doesn’t want his protection. If anything, she’s determined to prove she’s stronger than everyone thinks.

I’m not sure how I missed this one when I’ve read others from this series, but I did. As with the other books from this author, I really enjoyed this book. I really loved Gabriel and Vega as I followed them on their journey. I enjoyed meeting the secondary characters. I look forward to reading more from this author. I highly recommend.

**I voluntarily read and reviewed this book