BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Not For Me

Confession: A Bayfront Billionaire novella (Bayfront Billionaires) - Calista Fox

Devon felt like it was the perfect day to boat out. But he wasn’t in town for pleasure. He was there for business. Serious business he needed to conduct with his best friend Morgan. They were also business partners. They hadn’t seen much of each other in the past year or really spoken to each other. Not since the night they had hooked up with a woman in a red mini dress. He also remembered the line he and Morgan had almost crossed. Less than a week later they went their separate ways. But now there was an unexpected and highly lucrative business offer on the Bayfront club about to bring them back together. He intended to talk Morgan into selling despite the club not even being on the market. Than Devon planned on buying a house in the Hamptons and put a proposal together for building a club there. He was there to sever ties with Bayfront. The offer was triple what they had invested. Morgan had been the HS quarterback and Devon had been the lightning-quick receiver who been in perfect sync with him. Neither of them had the ambition to go pro. Business was their thing. Now Morgan was across from Devon. Than Devon found out Fallan was working for there at the club. Fallen was an old friend from back in elementary school. She was breathtaking now. She had totally changed.

I didn’t really get into this book as I don’t believe a woman should have to totally change to get a man/men's interest. Nor ask him to have sex with her. Fallen just seemed to desperate to me. Also a little unrealistic for me. This just wasn’t for me but I am sure others will enjoy it.