BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Absolutely LOVED It!!

Gone Hunting - Cecy Robson

The rest of the werewolf pack might consider Aric Connor to be omniscient and destined to save the world when evil returns to claim it. But for the most part, fifteen-year-old Aric ignores the confirmations of his powers, taking everything in stride until he meets her. Celia Wird wasn’t supposed to awaken naked in the mountains of Colorado, not when she was just stalking her prey in a filthy alley several states away. She especially wasn’t supposed to meet Aric, the handsome werewolf who comes to her aid.

When I saw the premise of this story by one of my favorite authors, I was a little sketchy. I’ve devoured the Weird Girl novels as soon as each of them came out and I couldn’t see how there could possibly be a pre-story between these two characters when they didn’t meet until they were a bit older in the first book of the series. I’m glad I trusted the author because she didn’t let me down at all. The book was as wonderful as all of her books and helped me to like Alric so much more (not exactly my favorite person in the books). I can’t wait to read her next book.

**I voluntarily read and reviewed this book