BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

great book and great characters

A Billionaire Wolf for Christmas - Terry Spear

Aidan was a gray wolf shifter as well as a doctor who needed new wolves to test. He was searching for a cure for the lupus garou’s reduced longevity. He must now wait until after the Christmas holiday. Maybe his twin brother  Rafe was right. Perhaps joining Rafe and his family early would give Aidan the break he needed and he would gain new insight into what was happening to their kind. Aidan was worried he'd fail in his mission when so many people were counting on him. The concern among the wolf shifters was that if something in their environment or genetics had caused them to live shorter lives , their lives may continue shorten and they would eventually age quicker than humans. Aidan was known to be obsessed and a workaholic. Ted and Mike were Aidan’s bodyguards his brother had hired to protect and guard  Aidan and they were surprised to see him out of the lab so early that day. Then Aidan got a call from Everett Johnson from a wolf pack in Montana. The Seattle pack would not let test their blood they didn’t even allow any other wolves near their territory just their own pack. Everett called to let them know an older wolf had been shunned for no good reason by the pack leader after losing his mate. If he could find the wolf-Nick he might let Aidan take a sample. Dr Holly Gray was going looking for Nick alone as she previously couldn't find him. Aidan had stooped a little boy who was a shifter from the store he was being kidnapped but Aidan stopped the woman even after she hit in the head with her purse that had a gun in it. But He still help on to the woman and she was arrested. Holly and her sister had the little boy- Joey with them when he got away from them.  Holly hadn’t met another male wolf she was instantly attracted to until she met Aidan. Holly met with Aidan and Ted and Mike and her brother-Greg was with her and they spotted Nick but it was too late to go to him. They would try again the next morning.

I loved this book -again the author did an absolutely great job. I didn’t want to put this down. I loved Aidan and Holly together and how they interacted. I loved that Aidan and his brother Rafe were willing to help any wolf who needed help if they could. I was glad Ronald was changing his way as well as Jared I loved how Rafe was so protective of Aidan. I loved the plot and pace of this book. Happily I can find nothing to criticize in this book.I love the characters and the ins and outs of this book and I highly recommend it.