BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Great Book and Great Characters

Wild Hunger - Chloe Neill

As the only vampire child ever born, some believed Elisa Sullivan had all the luck. But the magic that helped bring her into the world left her with a dark secret. Shifter Connor Keene, the only son of North American Central Pack Apex Gabriel Keene, is the only one she trusts with it. But she's a vampire and the daughter of a Master and a Sentinel, and he's prince of the Pack and its future king.

I LOVED this book!! I absolutely loved all the Chicagoland Vampire books (which is rare for me to like so many books about the same characters) and was sad when their story was over. So when I saw this, the first in Chloe Neil’s spin-off series, I was really excited. The author does a great job of introducing some new characters while still allowing us to see the characters we’ve always loved. Right from the beginning of this book, the introduction of Elisa gives you a good idea at her personality. As you follow her more through the story, you really feel bad for everything she is holding in. I can’t wait to read the next book! I highly recommend.

**I voluntarily read and reviewed this book