BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

good book and characters

One Wedding, Two Brides - Heidi Betts

Monica went into the wedding reception that should have been hers and Matt- the rats. She was drunk but did make it to the platform where speeches had been given and she told the people there she was suppose to be the bride and that Matt had stolen all her money and then married the floozie- Josie- who was now Matt the rats new bride. Matts new brother in law  Ryder literally put Monica over his shoulder and carried her out to his truck and took Monica from the reception. Monica is very drunk and wants revenge and tells ryder she will give him fifty thousand dollars to marry her because Matt will be jealous if he thinks she is happily married to fryder. Ryder desperately needs money to sink in his ranch and his horse therapy program he wants to start. A tornado had badly damaged his barn. The bank was knocking at his door and wouldn’t give him a loan. She can be Rapunzel and he can be her prince. Also Ryder thinks of the look on his ex- Stephanie’s face when he sees Monica on his arm as Ryders new bride. Ryder agrees to marry monica and the go to Vegas Ryder has Monica sign an agreement about a partnership in the ranch and would split the profits until she got her money back  she had invested into the ranch. Monica was a photographer in the fashion scene and was making a name for herself. Matt had taken all her money all she had was her last paycheck for money. When Monica comes to she has no idea where she is or what has happened until Ryder tells her and says she can’t leave the ranch until he has the money she promised him he kept his part of the deal and married her.

I enjoyed this book . It wasn’t realistic as far as I am concerned but a fun summer read. This was a light easy read. . I did chuckle at times while reading this. I did love Ryder and Monica together and how they interacted with each other. I liked the pace and the plot. I liked the characters and the ins and outs of this book and I recommend.