BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

not for me

A New Orleans Threesome - Louisa Bacio

Lily had been walking to a job interview on Bourbon street when some drunk guys were flagging her down to go party with them. She felt the power flow through her. Then she knew their thoughts and what they had planned for her. Power came out f her hands and broke the windshield of the car and threw the guy that was out of the car backwards. Then Lily took off running and went into the store and decided to forget the interview. Trevor was a werewolf and his lover Lawrence/Law was a vampire who was one hundred and fifty years old and had been thirty when he had been turned. In their level downstairs from the store they ran an after hours book store. Lily told Trevor she had come to them for help. Trevor could tell she wasn’t human and felt the power in her. Lily ended up shattering a lightbulb as her powers grew whens he was frightened or frustrated. Lily said Trevor was a werewolf and Lawrence a vampire and she had come for a reason- for their help. She had said she had read about the two of them and their bookstore and then she started having dreams about them and her dreams had led her there. Lily felt if she didn’t get control of her power she would end up killing someone. Trevor had been living on the streets and Law find him beaten almost to death in an alley. Now Trevor wanted to help any other who needed any help. Law embodied the cool and and collected whereas Trevor lived in the wild ruled by his emotions. Trevor offered to let Lily stay with then as she needed support and security’ They also gave her a jon=b to work the store in the daylight hours. Lily got up at night for a drink and saw the men having sex and then she watched every night as for some reason Lily couldn’t complete the act of having sex no one or no toy would give her relief. Both men desired Lily and asked her if she wanted to join them. Lily had been plagued by the same  nightmare for years. But recently it had grown more frequent. The demon of her dreams wanted her purity, her virginity, her soul. Law was working on figuring Lily out and her powers and otherness. He felt part of ehr was a witch. Lily’s research kept bringing her back to the Greek God Arimanius, something about the black and white drawing reminded Lily of the demon in her nightmare. Arimanius was listed as a God of the underworld. Trevor,Lily, and Lawrence had grown up without a traditions family and now they were drawn together.

I must have picked this up on accident as I don’t care for M/M sexual relationships or menages. This was more of a rerotic read for me. The relationships between Lily, Trevor, and Law seemed slow moving to me. I basically skipped the sex scenes just not for me. I did enjoy the authors descriptions of New Orleans and the different articles both Lily and Law researched. This was a quick read just didn’t enjoy the M/M and M/F/M. In the end this just wasn’t for me. Also I was disappointed how the ending felt so rushed. I am sure others will enjoy this but as I said this just wasn’t for me.