BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

not for me

Eloping With The Princess (Brotherhood of the Sword) - Robyn DeHart

Isabel’s only family was her uncle Thornton who had kept her in school. At Saint Bartholomew's School For Girls and he was too busy to have isabel come home even on holidays.  Now he was dead and Lilith her aunt by marriage was to come for her but before she can someone tries to take her. Gabriel was there and suggested she stay with his friend Jason Ellis who is a fellow member of the brotherhood Of The Sword and could keep her safe. Then they could into who is trying to take Later they learn Isabel is the last royal family member from the island nation of Saldania. To keep Isabel safe Jason agrees to marry Isabel in name only. Jason learned early in his youth he was a bastard and his father was the stable manager. So viscount Jason planned never to have his own kids and let his nephew inherit the title. But Jason and Isabel have a growing attraction. Isabel was to be used in a plot to usurp the throne from Victoria that is why someone os trying to take her. That was when Isabel realized the easiest way to stop the problem was to marry and Jason agreed..

I just couldn’t get into this book. I did finish it but i didn’t really care for it. I felt the ending was rushed. The plot seemed to be all over the place and not consistent as far as I am concerned. I also didn’t connect with the characters. I am sure someone else will like this book a lot more. It just wasn’t for me.