Great Story and Characters

Talen: A Dark Protectors Novella - Rebecca Zanetti

Cara and Talen have been a mated couple for twenty five years. Cara and Talen are Vampires.  They have two children and one granddaughter. Garett is their twenty five year old son and walked into Cara and Talen making love  Garrett’s best friend was a demon named Logan. Cara had been sick for decades but had newfound health with the cure that had been found for Cara. Cara and Talen have been charged with delivering genetic material- tissue samples  that could hold a lot of answers to unmating Vampires. The Realm is suppose to be at peace. A peace between shifter, vampires and demons. But then Cara and Talen are attacked. Maggie and her pack come to Cara and Talen’s rescue when he calls for help. As demons were after him and Cara. They find out it was .the Sadovsky group of demons out of Alaska . Talen has to figure out what they want from Cara. Especially since the Realm is suppose to be at peace.I really loved this novella . I loved the action and adventure in this novella. I loved the pace and the plot. I also chuckled while reading this at times. I did wish this had been longer. I advise you to read the series in order before reading this. I loved the reaction Garrett had been coming in to see his parents having sex. I also loved how talon was so protective of Cara and how much he loved her after twenty five years. I loved the characters and the ins and outs of this and I highly recommend.