BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

great book and great characters

Fake Wife - Stacey  Lynn The police are not sure what happened to Paul and the doctors aren’t sure about his prognosis as they don’t know when and if Paul will ever wake up. THe police think that Paul walked in on a robbery but they weren’t sure. Fran isn’t sure if she’ll be able to survive if Paul dies and he is hanging on by a thread. Georgie- Fran’s best friend since preschool came in and woke Fran up as she had been dozing as she sat waiting. Georgie didn't know what to say or do to make it better fr Fran but she was at least there to hold her and comfort her the best she could. But at the very least she was there. Fran’s heart is breaking that Paul who is her fiance is fighting for his life. Especially since they were supposed to go to the states and marry in Vegas but not on the strip. They weren’t going to marry that day if ever. Albert who is Paul’s father and is on his way as is his younger brother Harry. Fran has know this rich family since childhood. Albert had just lost his beloved wife Josephine the year before. And it had broke him even though Josephine had been sick as long as Fran could remember. Fran is being swallowed by her memories - it was a few weeks before her eighth birthday. Fran’s older sister got an unexpected summer job helping the nanay over the boys as she had broken her foot. As her sister didn’t have time t find someone to watch Fran at such short notice Fran was allowed to go with her older sister. Fram thinks about the day she had met Paul, Harry, and Josephine and her life entwined with the FitzRoys. The FitzRoys lived less than a mile from Fran’s home. Fran always knew Paul was the one. But then there was a misunderstanding and they stayed away from each other. But even though they fought to stay away from each other their feelings still grew. They overcame the misunderstanding and they had been ready to elope to Vegas not long after they got engaged. Now they would not be a wedding at least not right away if at all. Paul ended up in the hospital the very day they were to marry. But Fran stayed by the man she loved and wouldn’t give up hope. I loved this book and I also loved the plot and pace. I didn’t mind the back and forth between the past and the present like I usually do when reading but that is because of the way the author wrote this so I did think this was well written also. I also felt this was realistic for the most part. What a roller coaster of emotions you go through reading this awesome book. As sad as it was at times what a wonderful romance. I shed several tears while reading this so have your tissues ready. I loved how Fran refused to give up hope on Paul and their love. This really pulls at your heartstrings for sure. I loved the characters and the twists and turns of this story and I highly recommend.