BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Good Characters and story

The Crown Prince's Bride (The Prince Duology) - Donna Alward, Holly Ingraham

Raoul is the Crown Prince of Marazier who lost his wife and queen in a tragic car accident and wa snow doing his best to get over his grief and raise his two young children. Stephani was Raoul’s late wife’s cousin and had worked for Raoul for many years as his assistant. Stephani had been in love with Raoul but would never do anything about it even now. Raoul has no idea of Stephani’s feeling for him. Raoul is the next in line for the throne. Stephani was Raoul’s right hand woman. Raoul is conflicted when he starts to develop some feelings for Stephani raoul started to feel maybe the woman who helped him through his grief may be the woman who could make him whole again and that woman was Stephani.

I liked this book but I would have liked it to be longer. This was an easy fast paces romance. I really liked Stephani. I liked the plot and pace. I loved Stephani and Raoul I liked the humor on this book. I advise you to read the first book of this series to keep everything pulled together. I didn’t like how Raoul treated Stephani toward the end of the book. But the end turned out good. I loved the characters and the ins and outs of this book and I recommend.