BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Good Characters and story

Boss (The Donovan Dynasty) - Sierra Cartwright Kelsey was shocked to learn Nathan Donovan was her new boss who was known to be ruthless in business. Kelsey knew the company had been battling some legal and financial issues but but nothing that couldn’t be dealt with. Kelsey didn’t believe Nathan at first as Mr Newman hadn’t said a word to her when she said goodbye to leave work Friday. Chelsey checked he had not emailled her or left a message on her phone. But them Nathan showed her where the company was now named donovan Logistics and Nathans name was below it where Mr. Newman’s name had been. Kelsey had been Mr. Newman’s executive assistant for years; his greatest confident, she had privy to all that went on in the company but obviously not the takeover of the company. Kelsey wasn’t looking forward to working with Nathan But there was a hot chemistry between nathan and Kelsey. Kelsey had been raised to be an independent and strong woman.kelsey doesn’t do romantic relationships but she is a hard worker and an asset to the company. Kelsey only stayed with the company once Nathan became her new boss for the company to help take care of the employees she had worked with since she had been an intern here. Kelsey is unlike any woman Nathan has ever known. Nathan is dominating in both her work life and his personal life. Kelsey’s friend had introduced her to a new BDSM club and she signed up. Nathan occasionally goes to his brother’s new BDSM club to take care of his personal needs as he doesn’t have the time or need a relationship. Then Nathan finds out Kelsey is planning to visit the club and he demands Kelsey let him train her. So Kelsay and Nathan agree to a one week affair where Nathan can introduce Kelsey to his sexual lifestyle. Nathan trains Kelsey before he actually takes her to the club. I enjoyed this book a lot more than I thought I would which was great. I liked how this book showed a lot of a true BDSM relationship. I liked the plot and the pace. This was a quick fun informative read. I loved Nathan and Kelsey together. I feel this was well written. This is part of a series and i think it is easier to keep track of everything if you read the books in the order. I would have liked more of an ending. I loved the characters and the ins and outs of this book and I recommend.