BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

great book and great characters

After Hours (Business or Pleasure) - Melinda Di Lorenzo

Aysia had a very stressful job and needed to relax and work off some of her stress. Aysia meets Marcelo/Marc and they spend a very heated sexual weekend together. Then Aysia was gone and Marc had no way to get a hold of her and Marc is used to getting what he wants. . Aysia and marc do not think they will ever see each other again even though they keep thinking about each other and the time they had together. Then Aysia and Marc find out they work at the same place and will see each other every day. Also the department Aysia works in it is part of her job to enforce the no romantic/sexsual relationship with a coworker policy. Marc is to keep his employer’s reputation spotless.  Now Aysia and marc have to try to hide their burning chemistry or lose their jobs. Also Aysia’s crazy ex doesn’t want to leave her alone. Asia and Marc don’t know what to do as they both still want each other.

This story had me right from the beginning and kept me until the end. I loved the pace and plot. I loved Marc and Aysia together . I did chuckle at times while reading this. I love Aysia’s drive and independence. Aysia and Marc had a very HOT connection. I loved the characters and the ins and outs of this book and I recommend.