BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

great book and great characters

Tempting Fate: A Colorado High Country Novel - Pamela Clare

Naomi was a fighter , she had a hard life and no one to turn to. Naomi made jewelry and supported herself. Naomi does have a lot of insecurities. Naomi was vacationing vacationing in Colorado and met up with some bad people. Then Chaska discovered Naomi and he rescued her. Winona took Naomi in while she recovered. Chaska is part of a volunteer research and rescue team. Chaska is a Lakota Indian. Chaska was also an aerospace engineer. Winona  ran a wildlife sanctuary and has a wolf named Shota. Winona and Chaska are not close to their parents but are close to their grandfather and called him” Old Man”. Naomi felt like she didn’t belong anywhere.

I absolutely loved this book. I loved how Naomi grew in this book. I love Chaska and Naomi’s relationship grew instead of just jumping in. This was a sweet and easy read that held my attention all the way through. I loved how the author weaved the Native American heritage namely Lakota’s in this book. I did choke up at times while reading this. I love the I loved there was some mystery and suspense mixed in with romance and history. I really loved how gentle and understanding Chaska was with  Naomi. Winona and Old Man definitely added to this book. I love the characters and the ins and outs of this book and I highly recommend.