BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

great book and great characters

Wolf Hunter - Jane Godman

Cindy performed her weekly ritual at Hendriks memorial. Six months had passed since Hendrix's murder and Cindy still couldn't shake off the lethargy since Hendrix had died. The Brotherhood couldn't allow Hendriks remains to be found or tests would show Hendrix who was a prominent Alaskan senator was actually an Arctic werewolf. Almost nine years had passed since Samson Lee- one of the Brotherhood- had rescued Cindy from the motorcycle gang that had kidnapped her. then Samson had taken Cindy to Kendrik's mansion, she had been traumatized, terrified, and alone. Cindy thought " you took care of me" and now Cindy didn't know how to survive without Hendrik. Hendrik and Cindy had never been more than best friends. Cindy's best and only friends were werewolves. Hendrik had made sure financially Cindy would be okay with what he left her in his will. All the Brotherhood thought Cindy and Hendrik had been lovers but she hadn't loved Hendrik that way. So she and Hendrik had lived a lie. Sebastian couldn't see the need for regulations. If Sebastian wanted something his mind would find a way for it to happen. Circumventing obstacles, dancing with danger, even flouting the law were things Sebastian did best. Sebastian was very good at his job as a journalist as he got to the heart of the story before other journalists were even aware there was something going on. Sebastian decided he wanted to see Cindy and flew out to Fairbanks and went to see her first. Everything came back to Cindy. The reason for the twisting gut wrenching nervousness Sebastian was feeling. Sebastian didn't do this. Didn't do uncertainty or fearfulness not unless Cindy was involved . When Sebastian got to Hendrik's mansion Cindy came running out the door terrified and refused to go back inside. So Sebastian suggested they go get something to eat and talk. Cindy was super attracted to Sebastian she just never let him know and everyone had thought she was with Hendrik. As Sebastian ate Cindy told him everything she described the feeling of being watched, the increasing discomfort, the growing grinding sense of fear . Someone had touched Cindy's cheek yet was invisible. She had sensed evil coming from the unseen presence. It had been as powerful as as a magical charm. Sebastian told Cindy that he believed her because he could feel it also even at the restaurant. From the first moment Sebastian had seen Cindy he wanted her, everything about Cindy knocked Sebastian sideways. Four years ago Sebastian knew Cindy was his mate. There was a prophecy the evil Castel would be killed by a giant Arctic werewolf. Because of that Castel feared and hated all Arctic werewolves and was determined to destroy them first before he went after the other werewolves until all werewolves were destroyed. Castel tried to scare Cindy away as she could keep Sebastian centered, sane and focused and not going off on his own because he was a hothead. Kastel wanted Cindy gone because he knew Sebastian needed her. Sebastian had convinced himself he wasn't worthy of anything good. Sebastian couldn't walk away from Cindy she was his mate and it would kill him to try.

As usual excellent book and I loved it. I would recommend you read the other books of this series as it just brings everything together and all the reads are great reads also. I just love the Arctic Brotherhood! This book had: Intrigue, mystery, murder, mind control, taking over innocents bodies, romance, magic, gods, evil wizards and so much more. I loved that Cindy and Sebastian finally had this chance. I just loved the plot and the pace and I didn't want to put this down. It had my attention from the first page to the last. I am so very glad we will have at least one more Brotherhood book maybe more if we are lucky. Anyway I could find nothing to complain about which was great. I loved everything about this book. I loved the characters and the ins and outs of this book and I highly recommend.