BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

good story and characters

Forsaken by Night (Moonbound Clan Vampires Book 3) - Larissa Ione Lobo heard a shot ring out, it was probably a hunter or poacher. But Lobo was going to check it out. He investigated all gunshots. A habit leftover from his life at MoonBound Clan where Lobo had been part of the security detail. Now as an outcast he still patrolled Washington’s state forest. Now avoiding MoonBound warriors and they avoided him too. Lobo was damaged goods and as far as their alpha- Hunter was concerned Lobo was a traitor. Hunter was also a butt. Then Lobo let his companion Tehya who was a wolf out of his cabin. The concern lobo had was humans hunting the creatures that lived in the forest. Once Lobo connected with a wolf face to face, he could locate it with his mind seconds later no matter how far away the wolf was. Tehya was a unique wolf wolf. The likes of which Lobo had never encountered in his nearly one hundred and twenty years of life. Then her intense yellow eyes met his and an image appeared in his head. Something that happened once or twice a day for the last twelve years. The image was always the same: a tall. Willowy vampire with dark shoulder length hair and yellow -amber eyes. She was beautiful, mysterious, and adventurous. Lobo loved Tehya. She had come to him at the lowest part of his life, when he realized he had nothing to live for. Tehya was nearly dead when Lobo found her, she was so weak from starvation that she couldn’t stand. Tahya was covered with wounds likely from other wolves and coyotes. Lobo wondered if it would have been kinder to put her out of her misery instead of nurse her back to health. Tehya had made it and it didn’t take Lobo long to know she wasn’t normal. Lobo was a Skinwalker and thought Tehya was to but stayed a wolf too long to be a Skinwalker. Then Lobo changed into a wolf to look into that gunshot. Then Lobo heard another gunshot rang out and Lobo found out Tehya had been shot and Lobo found out Tehya had been shot, her hip blown open. It had been a poacher and Lobo had already turned into his vampire form. Lobo knew there was only one option to save Tehya the vampire clan that had vanished him decades ago had a doctor. Then Lobo did the forbidden and transformed into Hunter. Lobo had come to the MoonBound clan as an orphan . his parents killed by MoonBound butchers. Lobo had become Su’Neena’s whipping boy. He was treated like a dog literally. Then Lobo tried to show the clan Su’Neena was betraying the pack but she had lied and the clan’s fear of Lobo’s abilities had been enough to give her the benefit of the doubt. Su’Neena had tried to kill Lobo twice already. When Tehya came to she was in human form. She couldn’t believe after twelve years living as a wolf she had resorted back to human form. The tehya found out she wasn’t in human form but a vampire. Lehya had been human once working as a dental assistant while going to college to become a dentist. Tehya had been bitten gotten sick then transitioned into a vampire, then a wolf. Tehya’s mom had been on the run from the government since Tehya had been conceived. A woman came into the room Tehya came to in and tried to stop Tehya from leaving ,Tehya bit her then shot her against the x ray machine and took off and made it outside. Then Tehya knew she needed blood from a male vampire and Lobo came into her mind. Hunter and his clan were out hunting lobo and shot him then Tehya jumped into the water with Lobo. Lobo came to and he was in an old camper with Tehya . Lobo asked what her name really was and she said kristen but she preferred Tehya. Hunter and his clan got both Tehya and Lobo. I enjoyed reading this book. I liked the way it showed a lot of growth in the vampire clan and Hunter personally. I liked Lobo and Tehya together a lot they just were good and meant to be.I didn’t like how Lobo was treated when he was younger then kicked out of the clan but I was very happy when it was a changed time for the clan. I liked the plot a lot as well as the pace. It was a quick enjoyable read. I loved that Tehya was so loyal and came into Lobo’s life when he was so desperate. I would have like some more background story on Tehya. I know there wasn’t time here but maybe in the future. I didn’t put the book down and read it at one setting. My heart went out to Lobo but I loved his loyalty to Tehya he would face death as long as he knew she was safe. All and All a very good romance and read. I liked this unique paranormal book with the Skinwalkers. I loved the characters and the ins and outs of this book and I recommend.