BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

— feeling silent
The December Deal - Dana Volney

Lilia needed to raise a lot of money and now she was setting in a coffee shop. Lilia had a travel and food blog called Made To Wander. Lilia’s emotions were all over the place the last couple of weeks. Writing about stabilizing subjects had  helped her feel normal again and not like and not like her world was falling apart around her with her father’s cancer diagnosis and the need for a lot of money for a new very expensive treatment. There was a very handsome man sitting Lilia but she was trying to ignore him as she had to make a miracle happen. There had to be a way to get her dad the treatment and Lilia was going to find it. The man needed a wife and if he didn’t marry he would lose control of his fathers company to his loser uncle  Lilia said she would marry him for the right price she said half jokingly and half serious. The guy then asked Lilia how much after he found out she was single But it made Lilia feel dirty as they were talking about falsifying a marriage. But if the gut was for real and had enough money all her dads problems would be solved The guys name was Vincent Morganstein who is a workaholic who has no time to date much less find a wife. Then Lilia and Vincent came up with a one year contract.

This was a sweet fun romance. It was a quick read. I do have to say I have read the theme of this book many times a man needing a wife  but I still enjoyed this book. I do wish this had been longer. I don’t really care for the insta/love-lust but it wasn’t too bad in this case for some reason. I liked Vincent and Lilia together. I wish I could have rated this as a 3.5 or 3.75 but couldn’t so three it will have to do.