BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Good Quick Read

When the Scoundrel Sins (Capturing the Carlisles) - Anna Harrington

Annabelle Green needs a husband as soon as possible. If she doesn’t have one by her 25th birthday in just four weeks, then she’ll lose everything she loves. The problem is that she only wants a love match, regardless of the fact that it’s not the norm. She’s seen what happens when there’s no love and she’s also seen what a marriage full of love looks like. Unfortunately, her very limited reputation was ruined five years before by Quinton Carlisle. Hopefully now he can make amends by helping her solve her problem.

This is the first book I’ve read by this author. It was a quick read and I did enjoy the story even though it’s a frequently used formula. I really liked Annabelle and wanted to see her come out on top. However, I didn’t like Quinton all that much. While he wasn’t a bad person, he seemed a bit childish for his age. That being said, he did have some redeeming qualities. He stepped right in to help with the problems that were happening and it was obvious he cared about Annabelle from the beginning. I recommend.

**I voluntarily read and reviewed this book