BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

great story and characters

Aim: A Circle of Justice Novel - L.P. Dover, Crimson Tide Editorial

Grace had worked more hours than she cared to admit. Grace enjoyed being the Event and Marketing manager at one of the top hotels in Jackson Hole Wyoming. Mya had been Grace’s best friend since kindergarten and was now more a sister than anything. Their fathers had even been partners on the police department until Grace’s dad became Chief Of Police. Mya was a HS teacher but she was also an amazing artist. Myr’a mentioned how Grace’s boss Jared was in love with Grace but Grace   said they worked together for a long time and Jared had never crossed the line. Mya then mentioned Ian but Grace didn’t have the time to compete for Ian against all the the women who wanted him. Asher job was her life. Also with Ian’s schedule and hers there was no way they could have a solid relationship. Then Jerad the owner’s son and joint manager stopped Grace and told they were having drinks tonight with his dad and he wanted to make sure Grace came as there was mention of a promotion for Grace. Grace’s life was lonely at times but she had  but she had been cheated on by the man thought she was going to marry.  So Grace’s heart was guarded Grace was going to her car when she saw a shadow then felt pain shot through the back of her head and then she passed out. Ian had a twin brother named Bryce who was also an FBI agent.and were part of the Circle of Justice - a group of assassins who targeted those who escaped  the system. They were currently going after a mob leader and those jobs were always more complicated than others as those guys ready to fight. For the past year Bryce had been working undercover no one in the family new but Ianas Bryce was in too deep. Being part of the mob was a whole new world. Ian hadn’t personally hadn’t been stuck on the inside but he did see it through Bryce’s eyes. Bryce had done so much to get the mob’s trust Ian wonders if Bryce will ever be free again. Ian didn't enjoy killing people but it was his job. Then the chief of police called - Colton- called Ian and told him Grace was missing. There had been men missing lately but Grace was the only woman. Some of her blood was on the ground with her purse and phone outside of the drivers door. Two of the men missing were from the area. All the locals missing were the same- no struggle or any indication of foul play other than the blood outside of Grace’s car door. Grace came to when a man let out an ear deafening scream. Grace’s hands were tied behind her back and her legs to her ankles. It smelled like Grace was in a barn. Then Grace called out Hello and said her name and the man said he was Chuck and he said he had to get out of there as they were going to kill him. Chuck added they would let him go then hunt him down just like all the others. Grace felt no one had wanted to kill her and how did she end up here. Then Grace showed up on Ian’s porch and he is determined to keep Grace safe and find the other people missing. Grace and Ian get close while he is trying to protect her. Reed also got involved with protecting Grace and was very protective.

I loved this story, the plot and the pace too. Also loved the suspense and danger in the story. I loved the twist in this story. I didn’t want to put this down. I did chuckle at times but also it made me choke up a bit.  I loved how the book grabbed you right in the beginning and wouldn’t let go until the end. This was a great read. I also loved the romance in the story.I loved how a stronger loving relationship grew between Grace and Ian. This kept me guessing on who wanted Grace killed. And why. I loved the characters in this story and the ins and outs and I highly recommend.