BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Great Book With Great Characters

Toughest Cowboy in Texas: A Western Romance (Happy, Texas) - Carolyn Brown

Lila and her mother left Happy, Texas when she was a teenager. Even though she’d been known as the resident wild child, her heart had been shattered into a million pieces. Now she’s matured and back in town for the Summer to run her mother’s restaurant. What she didn’t expect was her heart to still be beating for the man that shattered it long ago. Ever since his father and his grandfather died in the same Summer years ago, Brody has been consumed with running the family ranch. When he hears Lila’s back, he’s already drawn back towards her. The question is whether or not he can convince her that he will place her before his family’s haughtiness.

I’m not too much into second chance romances, but I thought I’d give this a try. I wasn’t disappointed. Watching these two find their way to each other as Lila also has to battle the town’s opinion of her and her family was something I really enjoyed. I also liked all of the secondary characters that were in the story. I can’t wait to read the next book in this new series. I recommend.

**I voluntarily read and reviewed this book