BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Great End to a Great Series

The Right Kind of Trouble - Shiloh Walker

Gideon Marshall is the police chief of McKay’s Treasure. Bad things have been happening to the one of the most influential families, the McKays. He’s hitting his head against the wall as more and more danger keeps happening to them. When Moira McKay is attacked when he’s out of town, he feels responsible. The only problem is that Moira is the woman who long ago shattered his heart and he never quite got over her. He just doesn’t know how much longer he can be around her. Moira knows that Gideon is about done with her, but her brush with death has her finally getting over her self-imposed life of loneliness and misery. Now she just hopes it’s not too late as everything she and her siblings have worked hard for get destroyed.

As with the other two books in this series, I absolutely loved it. After reading the other two books,I couldn’t wait to see how it finished and I wasn’t disappointed. My heart seemed to break over and over for Gideon and Moira. I was happy that Moira was able to get over her guilt so she can try to find happiness before it’s too late. I highly recommend this book and this entire series.

**I voluntarily read and reviewed this book