BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

good story and characters

The Billionaire's Private Scandal - Jenna Bayley-Burke

Brandon stopped at the coffee shop there was Meagan and he couldn’t believe it. Megan was a socialite with a trust fund deep enough to buy this shop one hundred times over. Megan was suppose to be on a beach while her father avoided extradition for embezzlement. Yet Megan was here in front of Brandon- a smaller angrier version of the hotel heiress Brandon loved. Megand had not made Brandon’s drink she refused to and quit her job. Brandon begged Megan to talk to him even said that Megan owed him some kind of an explanation. Megan said she owed Brandon nothing that he was  a liar and a cheat and she never wanted to see him again. Megan was intensely private and no one had known Megan and Brandon had been together for the last seven years. Megan was great at putting on a show and making the world think she had it all together even when things were falling apart. Megan shot the cup of coffee at Brandon before she quit. But Brandon followed her to her apartment. Brandon couldn’t believe the way Megan was living. Megan remembered back when she had went to a party with her older sister Ava at Brandon’s house and Megan had set her sights on Brandon. Brandon was fresh out of military school and wanted to have some fun. Every time Brandon turned Megan down she wanted him more. Megan even lost all interest in boys at school. Megan’s heart squeezed when she thought of how naive she had been to think she could change the world without it changing her. Megan seriously slept an hour at a time and usually jolted awake by a sound that terrified her. Soon Megan would have enough money to take some computer classes. She had already earned her GED in the last year. While at Brandon’s house the dog her had bought her - Cash- a cockapoo comes running to her and all Megan’s walls crumbled. Then Megan thought maybe she should take a page out of her sister Ava’s book. Brandon had said he wanted to put a ring on Megan’s finger but never bought one and he said he wanted them to become public with their relationship  but never asked her out. The hope is what devastated her when she was going to Brandon for some answers and help  on her birthday and saw him kissing Gemma then they went into his apartment. She had given Brandon her virginity - her first love, and first and only lover.

I loved most of this story. But I didn’t particularly liked the way the ending was written I felt it was just rushed. I like what it entailed just not how it was written. Otherwise I loved the story and the plot. I loved how much Brandon had truly loved Megan and never gave up on finding her and being back with her. I also loved how Megan loved him right back but was so lost and hurt. I felt bad for everything she had went through with no one to really turn to. I felt bad how hurt and confused and how she hadn’t felt safe in a long time. I loved the characters and the ins and outs of this book and I recommend.