BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

great story and characters

Wedding Date Rescue - Sonya Weiss

Casey runs a matchmaking service helping women find their Mr. Right. But Casey”s future husband leaves her at the alter. It is bad for her business Casey has to do something to keep her company as her investors and backers are threatening to back out of her company. Casey needs a fake boyfriend/ but she doesn’t want to lie. She thinks her brother’s best friend Kent and colleague  firefighter is ideal for the job. Especially after he rescued Casey from a tree, hey have always been friends and Kent came to her rescue several times. Kent was involved in a rescue where his colleague died and he was badly burnt. Casey had been a faithful friend helping him fight to recover especially after his girlfriend dumped him.Casey cares for Kent and wants to protect him and Kent really cares about Casey and he worries about her with all she has been through When Casey asks Kent to be her pretend boyfriend he initially declines.  But then his  matchmaking mother wants to find a date for Kent for his cousin’s wedding and Kent says he has a date - Casey. As Kent starts out as Casey’s fake boyfriend  they find they are  attracted to each other but both resist it as they both had been badly hurt before. Kent’s mom kept setting him up with single women he didn’t want. Casey’s ex fiance was Dominic and they had been friends before they started dating.  Ken’t ex girlfriend is coming back to town and going to his cousin’s wedding. The last both Casey and Kent want is a relationship. Casey had always been off limits as Casey was his best friend's sister.

This was a great story. I loved the plot and the pace. I laughed out loud while reading. This was a fun quick read. I loved how Casey and Kent were such caring friends at first. I didn’t want to put this down. This had no problem keeping my attention. I choked up at times. I would have liked more background on both Casey and Kent. I loved the characters and the ins and outs of this story and i highly recommend.