BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Great Book With Great Characters

How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days - Kerrelyn Sparks

Luciana has grown up an orphan on the Isle of the Moon with her orphan sisters. They have figured out that they are all Embraced as they each have their own special power. When Luciana’s father shows up one day, Luciana decides to go back with him and marry the famed Beast to save her father from certain death by the king. Leofric of Benwick, Leo, is also Embraced. However, his power to harness lightning makes him a frightful and dangerous person. When he sees his betrothed from afar, he begins to wish she is the one person he is able to touch.

This was a really good book. I hadn’t read anything from this author in years so I wasn’t sure what to expect. It was set basically in a fantasy world, making me a little weary. Luckily I gave it a chance. The more I read, the more the story and the many great characters drew me in. There were a couple of things that bugged me a little, hence four stars instead of five, but nothing that ruined the story. I really enjoyed it and I look forward to reading the next book. I highly recommend.

**I voluntarily read and reviewed this book