BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Seeking Mr. Wrong - Natalie Charles

Lettie was a kindergarten teacher who wrote children’s books and gt dumped by her fiance two days before their wedding when he decided he was gay. Faye’s- Lettie’s sister - and called Lettie to let her know that she needed Lettie to watch the twins while she went to the twins parents orientation for kindergarten. Lettie and Faye’s father is semi retired lawyer who loves to sail so he couldn’t watch the twins- Portia and Bloise . Lettie started writing children’s books a few years earlier to use in her classroom. She uses them to teach the social graces. .She had published five so far. She also had another to show her editor. Then her editor told her that she was not printing children’s books but erotica now, Lettie has to write stories with Erotica in them to fulfill her contract.  Lettie decides to look for someone to help her with that.  Lettie’s new boyfriend is Eric and he is the Vice Principal at the school she works at.

I didn’t particularly care for this book. I just didn’t find it that exciting and interesting and this type of story has been done before. There was too much going on. It also felt a bit rushed I didn’t like Eric at first he was a butt two times but he did redeem himself. But just wasn’t for me. I am sure others will enjoy this.