BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Good Story and Characters

JUST THE TWO OF US - Georgie Capron

Lucy seems to have no luck with men. All she wanted was to be loved and to have her own child and be able to be a mom. Lucy has a great job, her own home but no one to share it with. She also has a loving family and a great circle of friends. Lucy just had yet another relationship end and she wondered if she really needed a man to have her child she  so desperately wants. So she decides to look into other routes to having a child to love.

I really liked this story. It was well written and had a good plot. It also had a good pace to it most of the time there was some dragging but not enough to really interrupt the story. But there were surprises in this  story also and at times i did choke up and at other times this made me smile which is god my emotions were pulled in. I thought the author gave a good view of single parents. I loved how Lucy wanted a child to love so much she would do whatever she had to when she couldn’t seem to find a good man and a good relationship to bring a child into. I loved the characters and the ins and outs of this story and I recommend.