BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Good Story and Characters

The Lady of the Lakes: The True Love Story of Sir Walter Scott - Josi S. Kilpack

Walter had a muse and her name was Mina she was also his future. Her family had traveled to  Edinburgh every winter since Walter had met Mina four years ago. Mina had been away for nearly six months during which Mina and Walter had only grown more attached to each other. Walter was a writer but his father didn’t believe that was good enough for a career for Walter. But with all the time apart save for their letters and his poetry she was apt to wonder at Walter’s devotion. Mina loves Walter’s romantic gestures but as she ages her feelings change. Now she is a woman and she can see the difference in their situation and temperaments. Her father wants Mina to allow another man to court her. Mina is torn between her conflicted desires , her family expectations and her feelings toward two different men.

I liked this story a lot. It seemed very realistic to me. It was fascinating to see a fiction story about Sir Walter Scott. Walter was a real person not just a fictional character. It was interesting to learn more about  Sir Walter. This was the story of Walter’s one true love. I did enjoy a lot. I loved the characters and the ins and outs of this story and I recommend.