BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Good Story and Characters

Sweetest Regret - Meredith Duran

Georgina was the daughter of a diplomat - Sir Thomas Trent and is used to acting as his hostess. Then Sir Thomas has to travel travel immediately and leaves Georgina with house guests. To make it worse an important letter has been stolen by one of mentioned guests . Georgina must find said letter Lucas comes to help Georgina find the letter. Thus Georgina has to see Lucas again after he had broken her heart two years ago.Lucas had not only been handsome and charming Georgina could actually talk to him and they had spent a lot of time together until one day she found that Lucas was gone without so much as a goodbye. As they look for the letter Lucas and Georgina  find that they are still attracted to each other.

I enjoyed this story. I liked the plot a lot and this was well written. I also liked that we as readers got background on Lucas and Georgina. I like Georgina and Lucas and  was happy when the misunderstandings of the past were cleared up and the hurt is let go of. But I don’t think that  a lot of the flashbacks really added to the story. I liked the characters a lot as well as the ins and out of this story and I recommend.