BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Good Story and Characters

Make Me Beg - Rebecca Brooks

Mack was looking through the portfolio of someone to date in her town on a dating app and found Connor who she worked side by side with at the Dipper in Gold Mountain. He was the chef and she tended bar.  He was so   not her type: arrogant. A player, and he still talked like he was going to pack  and leave  town any second for something better. Connor told Mack they would find her someone. Her best friend Abbi had talked her into the dating app. Connor caught her checking out his profile and took her phone. Sam owned Kane Enterprises and had bought most of Gold Mountain including the Dipper.  Sam told Connor and Mack that they were being offered the chance to design a new bar and restaurant and become co owners with each other and Sam. but they had to put up quite a bit of money. Connor could go to his parents but Mack had no parents . Connor met with his best friend Austin at a dive on the outskirt of town when in walked Mack with two of her friends.  Connor found he cared whether other guys were checking out Mack and he noticed what she was wearing and how well it fit her body. When did that happen? But would ideas ever match for the bar/restaurant?  A couple days later Connor had a date and was driving to the hotel when he noticed Mack’s car was parked at the bar.he didn’t know if Mack was aware of the storm warnings so he stopped.  Mack was making different types of shots and he had some and then the storm knocked the lights out and a tree came  down and blocked them from being able to leave until the tree was moved. They had sex but then Mack felt she had just been stupid Connor didn’t even like her. But for some reason every time they were alone Connor and Mack had some form of sex yet still couldn’t agree about the business they were suppose to be designing. Then Mack told Abbi she would come and they could go out to dinner and then a have a drink. Abbi talked to a motorcycle guy and in the end tanked. Mack had the number of Adam who wanted  to take her out but he didn’t really interest Mack. also mack thought of Connor the whole evening.

This was  a great story. I didn’t want to put it down with the give and take of this story. One minute Mack and Connor couldn’t keep their hands off each other the next arguing over what the name of the bar restaurant was going to  be or the type of food to be offered.. It did make me snicker at times. I felt for Mack and the life she had lead when she was younger. I liked how Mack didn’t back down from Connor but couldn’t resist him either. I loved how Connor stopped seeing other woman as soon as he and Mack had sex. I loved the characters and the ins and outs of this story and I recommend. I would rate this a 4.5 if I could.