BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Great Story and Characters

Zero to Sixty (Body Shop Bad Boys) - Marie Harte

Sam was at Webster’s garage and all kinds of cars had come in today and he had been working all morning into early evening. Then Sam  had gotten Tyrant  an old cat of Willie’s from under a car and got scratched before getting Tyrant back to Willie as she would take care of where Tyrant hurt his ear. Sam only cared that Willie helped the animals that were strays and made life interesting as she definitely a character. Foley was Sam’s best friend but now Foley had Cyn who he loved even though she did include Sam in their life.  Foley’s mom considered Sam her son also and loved him as Sam loved her as she had practically raised Sam as her biological mother only put Sam down and told him he was unlovable and a loser and no good for anything. But she always called Sam every so often and as long as he did what she wanted she left Sam alone for months at a time. Foley and his mother had stood up to Sam’s biological mother so she was afraid of them and didn’t try to mess with them. Now Foley’s mother was remarrying and she was totally psychotic with her wedding plans. Sam was a little lonely now that Foley was with Cyn a lot. Sam had helped in a dogfight and had taken the pit bull to Willie to take care of as Willie loved taking care of animals and Sam found he liked helping animals. Sam was a very big man and had tattoos and looked scary. Every since the pit bull Sam and Willie worked together helping strays in the city. Ivy  co owned a massage clinic with Shelby who was the original owner of the clinic. Ivy was a licensed massage therapist Sam asked her if she had seen a  puppy and described Scruffy which Willie and he called the puppy. Ivy told Sam she had taken him in but then he got away and she was going looking for him Sam went with her.Ivy had not been on a date with anyone in over a year and when she and Sam both went to pet Cookie as Ivy called him she instantly felt an attraction to Sam. Ivy wasn’t looking for a man she didn’t want to be hurt again. Sam wanted Ivy to meet him for a beer and to talk about Cookie.Sam usually noticed a girl’s chest and butt but with Ivy it was her beautiful eyes as well as a beautiful  smile. Ivy seems to have implanted herself in Sam’s brain. Sam has lost his taste for  easy sex that didn’t mean anything Sam took Cookie until Ivy got the okay from her landlord to have the dog. Then Sam and Ivy went to get Cookie who was at Willie’s.Sam also gave Ivy a ride home as her car needed to be repaired. Sam had offered to check the clutch on her car for her. Sam kissed Ivy and thought he had gone to far and quickly left Ivy’s home and ivy felt like she had jumped Sam and scared him away. But everything got ironed out between Sam and Ivy. Sam and Ivy were actually going on a date. The physical chemistry was so off the wall for both of them. Ivy wondered what it would be like to be in a relationship with Sam. Ivy wasn’t a casual kind of girl when she fell for a guy she fell hard.

I absolutely loved this story, I didn’t want to put it down the plot was great. I loved how we seen Sam turn into a man who smiled and found some happiness. I hated his mother it wasn’t Sam’s fault for what happened and she had no one to help her . Sam tried to earn her love but between the drugs and her mental issues he just couldn’t reach her. I loved that Ivy wouldn’t give up on Sam and she stood up to his mother for them. Such a beautiful story to see the change in Sam once he found Ivy. A great read I loved the characters and the ins and outs of this story and  I highly recommend.