BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Good Story and Characters

Pretty Face - Lucy V. Parker

Luc had been in a relationship with Margo for eight years and should have  called  it quits four years earlier but they were just both to busy. But Margo broke up with Luc and two months she was married. Lily was an actress on televisions Knightsbridge and having an audition with Luc who was a  well known director who already had preconceived ideas about Lily. Luc could usually tell in five minutes if an actor was suitable for the  part he was casting and which people had the connection to form a company. Luc had already lost his first choice for the role of Mary when Margo rushed off to marry then Elizabeth had fallen off a stepladder and broke both her ankles. Luc had five days to pick a new Elizabeth the first. Lily was given the part but had to work on her voice. Lily was really excited that she had the part and would be acting on stage. Lily had to ride with Bridget and Luc to the Meet And Greet where cast and crew get to meet each other for the  weekend from there Luc and Lily were going to Harvard to meet with Jocasta Moore who was a vocal specialist. When Lily went to leave from Jocasta’s  home Lily collided with Luc and it was about the twentieth time since she met Luc, Lily had collided with him. Lily and Luc  were attracted to each other which wasn’t normal for either of them to be attracted to  someone when working with them and acting on it.  Lily’s mom was Vanessa and she  was a singer but she used men to advance her career for thirty years. Vanessa had been dating a club promoter when she met Jack- Lily’s dad and they had an affair as Jack was married and then came Lily. Vanessa went from backup singer to headline act Lily was determined not to be like her mom. Bridget quit the show to do a movie and Margo stepped in and took the role. Now Luc and Margo felt like colleagues or old friends.

I really enjoyed this story. I had a bit of a problem in the beginning keeping my attention but once the story got going that changed. This story had a good plot. I also like how it was written except in the beginning.  I like that Luc gave Lily a choice on the relationship without any pressure. Also he   was willing to leave everything opening night because he felt Lily needed him. I also liked how  Luc’s brother apologized to Lily even if she didn’t know why. I also loved how Margo was around Lily when they were together. A good read. I loved the characters and the ins and outs of this story and I recommend.