BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Good Story and Characters

Tangling with the London Tycoon - Suzi Jennings

Kitty couldn’t afford to let the opportunity of Rosco Redmond pass by. Kitty had never walked away from a challenge since she was sixteen. Then her mother had died and left her alone. Rosco was CEO of his family’s Investment And Publishing Groups. Kitty only had two hours to get things together and get to Rosco’s home for the photography assignment. He wanted Kitty to photograph his sister’s wedding but his way. He would make sure of the pictures she took and oversee them. Amanda was happy to be all over the social media but Rosco was in negotiations to win the contract for the pictorial history of the Duke of Sandford’s private palace that were almost over and Rosco wanted nothing to come between him getting this project. Rosco felt attraction to kitty but he didn’t get personal with employees.  The media was trying to link Rosco with Titania who was a pop star and on the wild side and Rosco definitely wanted to stop that rumor even though Titania was part of  the bridal party. Eighteen months earlier Kitty had found out she had four half sisters now they all lived together and had businesses in the warehouse they had refurbished. Kitty had agreed to run interference with the Titania situation as well as his aunts if Rosco would let her give him a presentation of her Bedouin project. Rosco ended up kissing kitty while hiding out from his aunts. Then Rosco shows up at Kitty’s sister restaurant and offers them a project they could work on together for him. But there is also still the attraction.

I liked this book a lot. It was a fun read but also pulled at your heartstrings how both Rosco and Kitty didn’t have a loving upbringing. I liked how Kitty found a room for her and Rosco to hide and almost get found out. I laughed out loud and choke up while reading this story and that is a good thing I felt like I was there.I like how Rosco and Kitty opened up to each other it added to the story that they trusted each other with a very painful part of their lives. It was a good plot and an enjoyable read. I loved the characters and the ins and outs and I recommend.