BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Great Story and Characters

The Sheikh's Christmas Baby (Shadid Sheikhs Series Book 3) - Leslie North Kristy loved living in Alaska even with all its harshness. The farm was Kristy’s peace and solitude. The man had been there three days. The man was really good with the dogs and sled and wanted to enter the big race. The dogs let Kristy know if they didn’t like someone. The man was a triple threat: gorgeous, rich and persuasive. The man was Prince Kashif Shedid. Kristy knew word would spread about the prince being there, Prince Kashif was the next in line to be crowned Sheikh of Al-Harmid. Mistywood farm was famous for their racing sled dogs. Kristy’s father Wyatt asked Kristy to make sure the Prince’s visit went well. Three guys had asked for Kristy’s hand in marriage and she had never gone on a date with any of them. Mistywood and the dogs were Kristy’ first love. The Prince asked Kristy to eat with him at the diner and she did. Kristy found the Prince sweet and charming. Kristy was more and more intrigued with Kashif and they became lovers. Kashif did not leave Kristy’s side for a week. Kristy knew she was falling for Sashif. For three weeks Kashif was hers. Then the day of the race a a mid eastern man came up to Kristy and asked her if her name was Kristy Cohen and that the prince had returned home and she was not to contact him. Kristy tried several times to let Kashif know she was pregnant then that he had a daughter - Arella- but to no avail. Four years later Kristy is having financial problems and Kashif shows up out of nowhere but now Kristy has ice around her heart as far as he is concerned. This was a great novella and lacked nothing as far as I am concerned. I was angry when Kashif just left but someone did stay behind to let her know. It also made me mad when she couldn’t get a hold of Kashif to let him know of her pregnancy and then their daughter. But Kashif did leave for his ailing father but he could have at least contacted her after he was home even if he had became the sheikh. I was glad he at least came back. I loved the characters as well as the plot. I loved the ins and outs of this story and I highly recommend.