BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Cartel - Lili St. Germain Emilio is a kingpin in a drug Cartel. Mariana is nineteen and volunteers herself to pay her father’s debt or her family will be killed. Mariana is sent to San Diego to the Gypsy Brothers MC. The V P of the MC is Emilio’s son Dornan and he is to use her until Mariana is sold as a sex slave. Dornan is known to be cruel yet he lets Mariana know how things work in his world. As time goes on Dornan doesn’t want Mariana sold and goes to his father about this and Dornan is allowed to keep her. Dornan is dangerous and cruel but does have a softer side that Mariana gets to see. Dornan tried to protect Mariana. I don’t hate this story but I don’t love it either. Probably a little too dark for me. But I have 2 more stories in this series to read so I will see how they go. I have to say I am very glad that Dornan had some heart left and showed it to Mariana even though he struggled with love. I think Mariana fell too quickly for Dornan but kinda works with the story as he did prevent her from being sold. This story was definitely full of twists and turns and I did Basically like that. There was a lot in this story: bad bikers, drug cartel, family, sacrifice, corrupt cops, drugs- of course- , dark secrets, violence, domination, enjoyment of pain to a degree, and so much more. Just didn’t love it but that is me.