BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

The Comeback (Montgomery University Book 4) - Kathryn Renard

Maddy didn’t care about football players or football. She was in college to get a degree. Maddy was in her junior year in college. Elijah Hart was a guest professor at the university. Elijah had been a Navy Seal and been severely injured and lost part of his leg. Josie was Maddie’s roommate and had a brief hot affair with her on vacation in Hawaii but are now close friends. Elijah had insulted Maddie at the pool but does find her interesting and he’d like to get to know her better. Elijah is working on accepting his lost leg but he doesn’t like people to stare at him. Maddie gets jealous of Josie and Elijah’s relationship. A football player is in love with Maddie but she doesn’t care for him. Then Maddie ends up with a stalker. I like how Elijah changed how he treated Maddie after he got to know to know and care about her. This was written in a very realistic way and it could happen. I didn’t really like the excessive bad language you can get your point across without as much bad language. I liked the characters and loved the ins and outs of this story and I recommend.