BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Good Story and Characters

'Tis the Season (The Harrisons) - Jennifer Gracen Charles is divorced and single in his forties and lonely and dissatisfied and he has three small kids he seldom sees. Charles is also the CEO of Harrison Enterprises. Charles is the quieter brother and the peacekeeper of the family. Lisette is Charles nanny for his kids. She has had a crush on Charles since Lisette started working for Charles but feels that they should not cross the line separating them when he acts like he is attracted to Lisette also. Then one night Charles and Lisette give into their intense chemistry. Finally Charles is feeling something for the first time since his divorce. Charles has known Lisette for two years. Charles is obsessed with family reputation as he feels ashamed of the scandal brought on the family name. Charles doesn’t have a very good relationship with his dad but wants better for his kids but Charles has to somehow make the time. Lisette and Charles come from different worlds but Lisette cares about the man not his money and she loves the kids. Lisette has not had an easy life : she lost her mother when Lisette was young. She lost her unborn child in a car accident the fiance left Lisette, and her father is slipping away to Alzheimer's. Then Charles ex wife is making problems for Lisette so she leaves. I really enjoyed reading this story. The plot was good. Charles definitely needed a good woman I was happy to see Charles get close to Lisette. It was a fun sweet story and the plot was very good. I felt bad for all the pain Lisette went through in her life. So finally for Lisette to have happiness and caring just made this story. Lisette was good for Charles as well as his children. I was also happy to see Charles’s brothers and sister just wanted to see Charles happy. No matter with who. I really liked the characters and loved the ins and outs of this story. I recommend.