BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Good Story and Characters

Son of Thunder - Libby Bishop Rune nearly beat Reign to death for killing his best friend.Rune is Thor’s grandson who is exiled to earth because of what he did to his brother Reign.so Rune is exiled to earth until he deserved to go back to Asgard. Rune ended up in Liv’s bed. Humans know that gods walk among them. Liv is an FBI agent and she is also on a two week vacation in her cabin. Liv is there to again investigate the murder of her friend as she has every year for the past six years. Rune is a hunter and alpha male but he is also there to protect humanity. Rune is very attracted to Liv. Liv had her heart broken so she doesn’t trust easily and is wary. Liv doesn’t want her heart broken again. Liv’s friend had been brutally murdered. Liv works in the cabin she was suppose to meet with her friend. Rune tells her the murderer is a Godkin that humans can’t catch on their own. Liv becomes the bait to try to catch the Godkin. Also this meant Thor knew about the murder and did nothing Rune also knew who the father of the Godkin was. I enjoyed this story a lot. A new twist on a story as well as mythology. I liked that rune cared about a humans and protects them even though he’s God. i also liked how Rune was with Liv and how he helps her with her investigation. This had a great plot. I loved the characters and how people know Gods are real and among them. I liked the Ins and outs of this story and I recommend.