BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Good Story and Characters

Stacked Up - Sidney Halston Penny grew up the stepdaughter of a famous preacher with millions of people that watched him o tv. At eighteen her stepfather’s friend convinced Penny they were in love and took her virginity and she got pregnant. When her stepfather found out he sent Penny away and demanded Penny put her baby up for adoption When Sarabelle/Belle was born Penny took off to Florida when Belle was a few days old, Belle was her priority.Penny became a bartender and waitress and met Travis who was a MMA fighter - who loved his family . Kip was Penny’s stepfather and he had adopted her as Penny’s biological dad died when she was seven. Penny’s mother died from cancer when Penny was sixteen. The minute Travis met Penny he felt the need to protect her. Penny is struggling to make ends meet. Penny is scared to get involved with Travis. Penny had been hurt enough. Travis wants to stay single and doesn’t want any drama in his life and as far as children went he wasn’t really ready for them. Also Penny is trying to keep her location a secret. Travis and Penny are opposites. Penny was brought up with a religious background bad she has an overall positive look on life. Travis is jaded from his hard upbringing and now is enjoying the money he is making and living life but Travis has self worth insecurities deep inside himself. . Travis is also being filmed for a spread on HBO. Even though Penny works two jobs it isn’t easy for her. When Penny is in need Travis steps up to help to take care of Penny and Bella. Penny and Travis find caring in each other, they have a good friendship and the physical attraction between the two is hot. I like a lot about this story like the plot was good.but was some things I didn’t really like as when Travis didn’t try to get close to Belle and just referred to her as the kid. Penny and Belle were a package deal after all even as friends. I loved how Penny took off with Belle when she was a couple days old to raise Belle herself. I also love the mother Penny is. I liked how this wasn’t an insta love type story especially after belle’s biological dad and he lead Penny on when all the while he was married and gave her money to keep they pregnancy hidden so she would want to be more careful. Travis had a totally different lifestyle than Penny also. I would have loved to see more Belle moments who doesn’t love a baby/ toddler in a story. I liked the characters and I liked the ins and outs of this story a lot and I recommend.