BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel - Stacey Kennedy

Darius was a self made billionaire. Then he is at his half sister’s Ally having dinner with Ally and her boyfriend Michael. Taylor showed up at Ally’s condo she had been beaten by her ex boyfriend Shawn. Darius had been with Taylor five years before he told her to go out and live life but had let her go as he was tired of hiding their relationship and he felt it could hurt his reputation if it was found out they were together as Taylor was eighteen years old and he was twenty nine. But Darius had never forgot Taylor. Darius was and still is a very private man and lives a very structured life. But Taylor was the only one who had ever captured Darius’s heart. Darius is determined to be there for Taylor. As Darius and Taylor spend more time together old feelings start to come back again but Darius feels his sexual needs are to dark for him to be with Taylor. Darius wants to protect Taylor from the media. Taylor wants to prove to herself that she doesn’t need someone to save her. Darius was a secret owner of an adult Sex Club- with Micah and Ryder. Taylor went home to parents after Ally’s condo. Taylor had also run to her parents home when Darius had broke her heart. Darius had taken guardianship over Ally when her parents were killed when she was fifteen. Darius’s father wanted Darius to put Ally in foster care and Darius refused and there was now a ten year rife in the relationship with Darius and her father. The tabloids had been writing printing private information that only Darius and those close to him would know. Ryder owns a pub and Darius and the other men go there privately to talk and discuss business and other things. Ryder owns a high tech security company. Darius uses this company to look up information on Taylor’s ex as well as her. Then after ten years Darius’s father shows up with a business proposition . He gives Darius a week to decide on a answer. I didn’t love this story but I also didn’t hate it. This story didn’t WOW me. But I like the characters a lot. I also liked how Darius wanted to protect Ally as well as Taylor .this was a little a little slow at times. It also seemed like it had a lot of side tracks- or at least to many for me. But there was hot sex scenes with a little BSDM in them between Darius and Taylor. There was also some twists and turns I enjoyed.