BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Great Story and Characters

No More Black Magic - A.L. Kessler

Abby is a witch / paranormal investigator who works for the government. Abby has a guardian Levi who is a vampire and she also works for him. Levi has taken care of Abby since her parents were murdered. Levi also wants Abby to hook up with a werewolf names Simon. Abby is working a new crime where an arm is found at the crime site then the barn blows up destroying all the evidence. Then other crimes sites start showing up with body parts. Abby’s parents murder is being brought back up and someone seems to want Abby dead[ a hex almost kills Abby]. Another seems to want her powers. Simon does help look out for Abby. Even Abby is grossed out by the body parts at the crime scenes. It may even lead back to something her dad did. Simon the werewolf and Abby seem to have a good relationship and Simon helps Abby get through everything.

I loved this story. I loved the mystery and suspense. This was well written and has a great plot. I love how spunky Abby can be. How strong and loyal Abby can be. I laughed at times during this book which[ no pun intended] is a good thing. I like Simon and hope to see more of him as well as Abby of course. This was a great read and I didn’t want to put the book down. I loved the characters and all the twists and turns and I highly recommend.