BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Good Story and Characters

Through Life and Death: One Hell of a Romance Prequel - Jennifer Felton

Sebastian Helms was the Enforcer and carried out death sentences for the Council. Sebastian's twin sister was Maya who is the Goddess of the unholy both were half God half vampire and were immortal. Sebastian and Maya’s father was a topaz demon and the King of Hell. Sebastian and Maya’s job was  to keep demons and other creatures from hurting the humans or the humans hurting demons. Maya had created the the Council to keep demons in line and for them not to create chaos for humans . But things seem to be getting out of control and things are happening that shouldn’t be. Sebastian, Maya and Tobias tried to teach the humans not to be afraid of demons but there were still hunters.

I was enthralled by this story after I sorted it out a little as this is the first book I read by this author. But once I did, I didn’t want to put this book down. A different slant to a paranormal story and I really liked it. Sebastian was a jerk at times but we also get to see his better side. I also really like Maya how she wanted there to be a good relationship with humans and she even wanted to live among the humans someday. This just kept my attention and I actually hoped Maya’s dream or goal would come true. The Plot was very good, the characters were great as were the ins and outs. I do recommend. If I could I would rate this a 4.5