BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Feel the Burn (Dragonkin Book 8) - G.A. Aiken

Kachka had been of the Black Bear Riders but had given up that harsh life to save her sister Elena from their mother. Now Kachka was living in hell as far as she is concerned. Kachka thought their mother would kill her and Elena. But their mother had been killed by Anneyl the Bloody, Queen of the Southlands. Garbhan had alot of dragons in human form. Kachka did not understand why humans would mate with dragons. If Kachka had stayed with the Riders she would have had a purpose. Kachka needed apurpose and to m ake a name for herself.Kachka was a Daughter Of The Steppes. Gaius the Iron Dragon and the Rebel King. Letitu was his aunt and asking Gaius why he himself must fight instead of sending his men and dragons and leaving his twin to rule. Aggie had been caught and held by her cousin Vateria for five long years. Noone knew what Aggie went through but there were nights she did not sleep or she woke up screaming. Aggie grabbed her brother and asked what he ahd done as Mi-runach which were warriors who only answered to the Dragon Queen. This story was just to busy for me. All these characters are brought in and just got me confused. I got some parts of the story but I just got bored tying- or trying to- everything together. I usually love dragon stories but this one not so much. I had not read the other stories in this series or I might not have been so confused.but also this didn’t have the WOW factor for me that kept me reading or wanting to read.