BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Good Story and Characters

This Love - Lea Darragh

Emerson/Em lost her fiance on their wedding day. He was on his way to get married there was a car accident and Ethan didn’t make it. Adam his brother had been driving and Jack Archer had driven the car that had hit and killed Ethan. Eighteen months later Em had moved to Cobbler’s Cove. Em was an interior designer and was designing a restaurant for Aubrey and her fiance Finn. Aubrey had become a good friend to Em as had Finn. Em had been brought but ignored by her parents enless she was being criticized by her family. She was an only child and had never been loved by her parents and as an adult really didn’t have anything to do with her parents. Em was still close to Ethan.s family and his brother wanted her to be with him but that is not what Em wanted. But Em was trying to live again and let go of the past. Em was surprised when Ethan’s parents told her it was okay to start. Jack Archer was to be the chef at Aubrey and Finn’s restaurant. Jack was a famous chef that had won awards. He would bring business to the restaurant once ti opened. So Em had to learn to deal with him. When Em saw had haunted and remorseful Jack was she couldn’t hate him and actually told him to start over. Jack had reasons for why he was rushing while driving and Em found it was all a horrible accident. I didn’t care for this book. I read a little over half of the story and just couldn’t finish it. In some ways it was too sad for me also my husband died young at thirty six and knew the pain the author did portray. . Anyway I gave this story a three maybe will enjoy this it just wasn’t for me. I received an ARC of this story for an honest review.